GLE Class - W166 Information
Sales launch for the new Mercedes-Benz GLE with six-cylinder diesel: The trendsetter is the first SUV in its class to meet Euro 6d
- Stuttgart, Dec 19, 2018 - The two diesel models of the new Mercedes Benz GLE which can now be ordered already comply with the coming Euro 6d emissions standard.
- Combined fuel consumption: 7.5-7.0 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 199-184 g/km*
- Stuttgart, Oct 29, 2018 - The new Mercedes-Benz GLE is not only exceptionally dynamic and more comfortable on the road, it is also more competent off the beaten track than ever before. Its exterior design exudes strength and charisma and at the same time sets a new aerodynamic best value in its segment with a cw value from 0.29.
- Combined fuel consumption: 9.4-6.4 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 214-169 g/km*
- Stuttgart, Sep 12, 2018 - The new Mercedes-Benz GLE has a wealth of innovations. The active suspension system E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL on a 48 volt basis is a world first, while the driving assistance systems take another step forward with Active Stop-and-Go Assist.
- Fuel consumption combined: 9.6 – 8.3 l/100 km; Combined CO2 emissions: 220 - 190 g/km (provisional data)*
- Stuttgart, Dec 22, 2015 - Early in the development stage of a new model, Mercedes-Benz starts looking at environmental performance over the car’s entire life cycle. In this brochure you can read about how the new GLE 500 e 4MATIC fares in the key areas of the comprehensive Life Cycle Assessment: consumption of resources and emissions.
Mercedes-Benz and smart at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show: World premiere for the Mercedes-Benz Vision Tokyo – Japanese premieres for the GLE and smart
- Tokyo, Oct 28, 2015 - New models, new drives and new ideas for urban mobility in megacities: Mercedes-Benz and smart are staging a rich celebration of innovation at the 44th Tokyo Motor Show. One of the highlights of the show is the world premiere of the Vision Tokyo design show car. The "urban transformer" embodies another trailblazing space concept from Mercedes-Benz which reflects the brand's growing appeal to a younger clientele. Also celebrating its market premiere in Japan is a model which was presented in the spring: the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
Mercedes-Benz at Auto Shanghai 2015 – the SUV offensive continues: World Premiere for Concept GLC Coupé - China Premiere for GLE and GLE Coupé
- Shanghai, Apr 20, 2015 - Mercedes-Benz is steadily continuing its product offensive in the year of the SUV. With the close-to-production GLC Coupé concept, the inventor of the automobile is providing a glimpse in Shanghai of forthcoming new models for the booming global off-road segment. The exceptionally sporty show car carries the idea of the GLE Coupé over into a more compact segment. In parallel, the brand with the three-pointed star is also celebrating the market premiere of the new GLE and GLE Coupé in China, where Mercedes-Benz is enjoying continued dynamic growth.
#mbrt15 Mercedes-Benz road trip 2015 "Guarding the new Mercedes-Benz GLE": With the new Mercedes-Benz GLE from Tuscaloosa to the world premiere in New York
- Stuttgart/Tuscaloosa., Mar 27, 2015 - International opinion leaders and communicators from the social networks are setting off today on the five-day 2015 Mercedes-Benz road trip. Under the banner "Guarding the new Mercedes-Benz GLE" they will accompany the new premium SUV from its US production location in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to its world premiere at the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS), which will take place from 1 to 12 April 2015. This road trip of some 2600 kilometres in length will provide digital communicators with a first picture of the new GLE ahead of the official presentation.
- Stuttgart, Mar 26, 2015 - Mercedes-Benz has thoroughly revised its best-seller in the SUV segment. The highlights of the new GLE include considerably more appealing front and tail ends and extensive measures which make new benchmarks with regard to emissions and drive system possible. Across the available engine range, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions are reduced by 17 percent on average compared with the predecessor model series. For the first time in its SUV history, Mercedes-Benz offers a plug-in hybrid model, the GLE 500 e 4MATIC, which combines maximum efficiency with outstanding performance.